Why Choose Us?
Real estate issues, disputes, and litigation can be complicated, stressful, time-consuming, and frustrating. Having a law firm backed by extensive experience that can advise and help you navigate your issues is invaluable to securing a favorable outcome. Sobel Han has that experience as well as efficiency, sharp focus, and tenacious dedication to the clients who trust us with their cases. Our goal is to help you achieve the success and prosperity you desire when facing legal demands in today’s challenging real estate market.
Get in touch with our team today by filling out an online contact form or call (201) 762-0035 to set up a free consultation.
At Sobel Han, we represent clients in the following matters:
- Acquisition, sales, and exchanges of properties, including the preparation of documents for purchase, conveyance, financing, tax-deferred exchanges, escrow instructions, and more
- Property development
- Commercial leasing and lease violations
- Property management, including negotiating and drafting leases, lease modifications, brokerage agreements, third-party service agreements, handling rent arrears, and pursuing litigation where disputes cannot be settled
- Land use, including regulation, permits, and issues going before local and state agencies as well as appeals boards
- Condominium law
- Landlord/Tenant issues including those involving the New Jersey Anti-Eviction Act and the New Jersey Dispossess Act
- Property tax appeals
- General real estate consulting
We represent clients involved in all types of real estate, including:
- Apartment buildings
- Residential communities
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers
- Industrial properties
Innovative Legal Solutions
Well Connected in the Local Community
Over 70 Years of Combined Experience